Monday, February 21, 2011

Leadership Portfolio Month 10: Mobile Marketing and Commerce

LP Assignment: Conduct a survey of up to five people on mobile device usage

I conducted an interview through an online and face-to-face survey with mobile device users. Upon completion of the survey, I took five of them from different age groups between 20-63 years old so that I could get different results. I was able to get an idea of the type of device they used, how often they used them, their reason for usage and even their perspective on how the future is affected by having various devices at our disposal. From this I learned how to conduct an effective survey that is relevant to almost everyone. I learned that we all have different purposes for our mobile devices and that a plethora of features do not always affect a consumer’s purchase. Style, quality, service, nostalgia and many other components drive consumers interests. In the end option is key because a consumers decision can be tailored precisely for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment