Monday, February 21, 2011

Leadership Portfolio Month 3: Business Storytelling and Brand Development

LP Assignment: Tell a significant childhood story that lead to interest to business plan interest

For this assignment, I created a short clip telling a story about my childhood and how it shaped my love for music and also developed my interest in owning a record label. Through that childhood story I learned the importance of how storytelling can capture an audience in numerous ways. Some people are captured because they can relate or are simply intrigued by a well-told story. I also learned that there are different ways in which a person can tell a story and that it does not always involve reflecting on the past or verbal communication. I included the clip below, enjoy! (Click "clip" if below does not work)

No comments:

Post a Comment